|| Are you looking for a new career?
COBS Bread is growing, and we’re looking for a Baker to join our team. We provide a fun work environment, comprehensive training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. No experience needed, as long as you have the right attitude and you’re interested in learning new skills!
What’s in it for you?
• A fun work environment
• The satisfaction of baking from scratch, and pride in seeing the finished product you’ve helped create
• Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Baker Training and e-Learning
• Complimentary products on us every shift
• And more, including benefits for all full time employees.
As a Baker at COBS Bread, you will:
• Work as part of a small team to bake products from scratch early each morning, following carefully crafted recipes
• Be responsible for reading production schedules and recipes, measuring and mixing ingredients, molding and shaping dough, and processing everything through the ovens
• Also work alongside your team to keep the bakery clean, and provide delightful customer service.
|| Physical Requirements
• Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
• Frequent lifting and carrying up to 9 kg., occasional lifting and carrying up to 22 kg
• Frequent turning and reaching
• Constant use of both hands, with frequent wrist rotation and flexing, occasional forceful gripping
• Occasional pushing, pulling and some forward bending
|Req. candidate profile :
|| What we’re looking for:
• You’re a morning person as shifts start as early as 4 AM
• You have your own transportation as your shifts will often start earlier than public transit is available
• Previous baking and/or customer service experience is an asset, but it’s not required. We’re happy to train you
• You have a positive attitude, good organizational skills, and a strong sense of urgency.
|How to apply :
Register to view
|Third party mediation allowed :
|Travel required :||no